When in doubt, mountain more.
If you love the mountain as much as we do (and, really, how could you not?) You’ll be ready to start adventuring as soon as you arrive here at 4,848′. Might as well do some pre-arrival planning and booking so you can spend as much of your time having fun as possible.
Quick Links: Plan Your Trip
- The Raven Golf Club – West Virginia’s Most Unique Golf Course
- 2022 Summer Events at Snowshoe Mountain
- Find the Right Ski/Snowboard Lesson For You
- Your First Time at Snowshoe: The Complete Guide
- How to Rent Ski/Snowboard Equipment at Snowshoe Mountain Resort
- How to Ensure Your First Time On-Snow Isn’t Your Last
- Snowshoe Neighborhoods: The Complete Guide
- Beyond the Bike Park – A Guide to the Snowshoe Highlands Ride Center
- Getting the Snowshoe Bike Park Ready for Summer
- The Top Hikes at Snowshoe Mountain in West Virginia
- Find the Best Lodging Collection for You at Snowshoe