11,000 acres and three distinct areas of adventure, exploration, and magic.
We have a pretty sweet set up here at 4,848′. As the second-highest elevation in West Virginia, we have all the benefits of lake effect storms in the winter and cool mountain breezes in the summer. Whichever season you visit, it’s sure to be enjoyable. Discover all that Snowshoe has to offer so that you can make the most of your time on the mountain.
Quick Links: Mountain Info
- How the Energy Transition Can Create Jobs, Save Our Growing Outdoor Economy, and Protect West Virginia’s Outdoor Way of Life
- The Raven Golf Club – West Virginia’s Most Unique Golf Course
- Earning Your Turns – Uphill Skiing at Silver Creek
- Snowshoe Slope Name Origins
- The Best Snow in the Mid-Atlantic. Guaranteed.
- Getting the Snowshoe Bike Park Ready for Summer
- The Top Hikes at Snowshoe Mountain in West Virginia
- A Guide to Traveling to Snowshoe Mountain Resort